Join our team
Do you have the energy and passion to join a fast-moving team with a mission to change the world? Do you get a kick out of reaching targets and managing a sales team? Do you have the right chat to inspire and motivate? Do you have the creativity to communicate through print, social media, web and events?
We’re looking for a hard-working individual to join our award-winning social enterprise. We’ve recently launched FoodTrade Menu, a clever menu management tool that helps food businesses join our mission of a better, fairer food system. We need a sales and marketing whiz to help launch and sell this new service, craft a clever PR buzz to spread the word, and to sing out our good food message to thousands of food businesses across the UK, Europe, and the world…
- An awarding-winning online network that’s transforming the UK food system for good
- A passionate team who aren’t scared of pushing boundaries and thinking big
- An open mind for new ideas and opportunities
- Track record of building and managing a multi-site sales team
- Drive and ambition to design a powerful sales programme and meet sales targets
- A love of technology. You take delight in new innovation and you’re confident with online advertising, managing website content, social media.
- A way with words. You love to write press releases, create inspired copy and dream up high impact marketing strategy.
Extra bonus points:
- Experience of the food or hospitality industry
- Experience of door to door sales
- Graphic and print design software experience
- SEO/ SEM experience
- Event management and public speaking
- A background in public relations and a heap of brilliant contacts.
- London/ Bristol based
Sound like a good fit?
This is a key high profile role working reporting to the COO. We’re a small team with a fast-growing business – you’ll enjoy fantastic career opportunities and be given the chance to create tangible, positive change.
Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive salary, equity and commision (based upon experience). We believe life is too exciting for 9-5, so we offer flexible working hours to fit your needs.
Can you rise to the challenge?
Apply now by emailing your resume to Therese at email@example.com, and stating 10 reasons you’d love to join our mission. Application deadline is midnight 9th March 2015.